Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

7.26.08 Star Wars & Stevie Nicks

Nik had a wonderful time last night ! It was a special Star Wars event and there were many people in costume and prizes and other cool thing :) :) He said there were tons of people there as well. Very cool !!
And he had a great time with his father, which is the best part !

It takes about an hour to drive there each way, the event went from midnight to 1am and by the time he got home he was tired and wired and we didn't get to bed until 3am. we're both zombies today but it was worth it :)

I watched Stevie Nicks in concert on PBS most of the night so I had almost as much fun as he did :)

We don't have much planned for the day but I do hope to get a little more painting done and we need to go to the market.

No comments: