Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Friday, August 22, 2008

5 Things

A friend sent me this awhile back, honestly at first I thought it was silly but when I started filling it out, I found it interesting. Thanks for sharing it K :)

........................................................

* 5 things you're good at

> Talking to animals
> Daydreaming
> Loving Unconditionally
> Making a feast out of bread and water
> Starting Over


* 5 things you wish you could say to someone

> Why did you do that ?
> Stop being a tweezer !
> I love you
> I miss you
> Let's be bad guys !


* 5 times you can't help but smile

> When my son laughs
> When I see a dragonfly or butterfly or bumble bee
> When cats lay in strange ways
> When the wind blows thru the trees
> When I smile (smiling makes me smile)


* 5 things you do for fun

> Daydream
> Play Myst games
> Walk
> Laugh
> Create


* 5 CDs you own

> Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits
> Van Morrison - Moondance
> Loreena McKennitt - Live in Paris
> Fleetwood Mac - The Dance
> Train - Drops of Jupiter

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

How interesting. I would have given very much the same answers. It was like reading about myself. I don't have cds by all those people, just Loreena McKennitt. Most of my cds are classical music. That was fun to read.