Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

9.14.08

We've been without power much of the day. No storms, but a bit windy which I love. The power comes on for a few minutes and once stayed on about 30 minutes but goes off again. Maybe those Armageddon shoppers did know something *o* anyway, we're fine and all is well just no electricity. It's been on this time for about 30 minutes and feels stronger so may stay on.

I also meant to add yesterday, about the armageddon shoppers and all, we're in the Ozark Mountains in southern Missouri. That's why it seemed so odd to me. I actually shop like as well but a little here and there so we stay as stocked up as possible. Or used to, this has been a harder year and most of our stock is gone. It will get replenished again tho, a little at a time :)

I hope everyone is safe.

Blessings, healing and strength for everyone in the destroyed and flooded areas.

Namaste (((((((((((everyone))))))))))))

No comments: