Tomorrow we're taking a small trip to pick up two more goatlings. Little bucklings to be specific. Bottle babies just a week or two old. Full blooded Nubian boys given away. We'll have to wait another year for milk but we'll know how everyone was raised and things will hopefully go smoothly. If we had more room I would like to keep both as bucks but since we have so little I will probably neuter one as soon as he's mature enough and, depending on how hard it is to keep an adult buck, leave the other as he is. We'll have the milk we need and the babies will be easier to sell to good homes.
I sold several of the hens recently to make room for spring chicks. We have 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Austrolorps and 1 Ameraucana and old Hen left. We also have Fox a RIR Roo, and Sir Didymus a Barred Rock Roo. This year we'll raise Barred Rocks, RIR's and Black and Red Stars.
I'll get to bed now for the long drive tomorrow but I'll leave a couple of very cute pictures :)