Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Amethyst Violet



Yesterday I found out that my niece, who was due the second week of April, had given birth about 2 months early and had her baby February 20th. I found out accidentally on facebook of all places, I've never ranked very high as far as family goes. Anyway, the baby is absolutely beautiful and seems to be doing well for being so premature with possible other complications. The Mother and Baby could use all the energy, jujus and prayers available.


My beautiful niece Chrissy and her gorgeous new daughter Amethyst
.
.
.

Amethyst Violet

.

4 comments:

Betty Refour said...

congrats! she's beautiful:)

Linda Foley said...

Just beautiful!!!

Nancy said...

I'm usually the last to know most everything that happens in my family -- sometimes that's a blessing. Very cute little girl and what a cool name. :)

JoyceAnn said...

Awww ~ She's precious and love her name. They'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

~ Many Blessings ~