Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seeds, Seeds & More Seeds

The big seed exchange has come to an end, tho I still have one packet of Cat Nip to send out.


.
.
I'm looking forward to saving even more this fall but for now all I dream of is summer, green life everywhere and the smell of rich damp earth.
.
.
This is just the first batch, I'm on the 3rd batch now. So far I mostly have Market things, a bunch of herbs to sell as starts and some Heirloom Toms and Peppers to sell as fruit. I'm keeping a list of starts to the left which also helps me keep track of them. I also keep a garden journal and list them there as well.
Happy Planting everyone :)

2 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Did you host the seed exchange ? Seeing your seeds reminds me I need to get myself in gear if I'm going to start from seeds.


~ Many Blessings ~

Gigi said...

Oh my goodness - a lot of work you're doing! But living in the Ozarks sounds so very lovely. Maybe I'll get to visit there some day, I hope!
Blessings,
G
Oh, and I love the little butterfly cursor thing -- how did you do that?