Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Being Blessed & Grateful

We are so very blessed and in so many ways. Sometimes I overlook the blessings or rather, I trip over them hurrying on the tend to the negative stuff. I've done a lot of that in the past few weeks. I even took time out of life to feel sorry for myself *~* yuk. Maybe I needed it tho to be able to understand and see other things more clearly.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone. I'm truly grateful for all the good words, thoughts, prayers and more. I appreciate you guys more than I can say and you all helped more than you can know :) I am so blessed to have you guys, Thank You All !

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You sure bless and motivate the rest of us Juli. My thoughts and prayers are still with you and Nik. Stay strong and know you are loved by lots of friends.