Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Keep Calm & Carry On

The world woke with the sun and started anew.
I had trouble getting out of bed but when I finally did the truth brushed against my leg.
It was Kirin, there to say good morning  :)



He's the kitten we found still in the sack, no air and so very cold.
He just turned a year old in April.

We are so very blessed.

2 comments:

Traci Hendrix Hart said...

Lovely! Blessings are everywhere, aren't they?

the wild magnolia said...

I loves kitties! They are so independent, when they favor you with their love, it is special indeed.