Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pictures

 A hammock being made

.
Walnut's babies ... 8 Very cute piglets

.
Walnut is a very good mom and Mr Pig, where ever he may be, would be proud.


Mom Cocoa and baby Granola

.
 Granola's siblings.
There are 6 total, Granola is brown and white, 2 black and white and 3 white or himalayan. 
.
Sweet, sweet Raspberry.

.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Wild Moon Cottasge" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/08/sites-to-see.html