Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Tornadoes

I'm just hearing about the tornadoes. We have a small area to put some tents or a couple of small campers. We have water, food, clothing etc to share. We can also take in a few animals (1 or 2 large or small small) , until their humans can get back at it. 

It may not be comfy for any of us but we can all make do and make it work.

Please share this with anyone in need. We're north of Gainesville Mo. I don't have a stock trailer but I can haul small stock and a few humans at a time. We'll help in any way we can.

You can reach me here or at wildmooncottage@gmail.com
 or wildwoodwoman@outlook.com

No comments: