Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Friday, May 23, 2008

5.23.08

Merry Friday Everyone


I love coming here each morning (or when I get here) and reading about what everyone had done, is doing, hope to do. I think I must be among the luckiest people in the Verse.

Today is mostly inside work. I have some paintings and small boxes to finish. If the Milk thistle arrives I have the Liver tonic tea to blend up.

Here's a very cool thing. A woman doing art and craft shows all summer in England asked if I would like to add something to gift bags she's making up. I made up a bunch of sample teas (general wellbeing teas) and added business cards :) 20 samples and cards to go in 20 gift bags. It's a great idea and if I'm ever able to do shows and art fairs again I'll try to do the same. There are wonderful little Farmers markets in Nixa and Ava that I used to go to. I miss them a lot.

I know it's not high on the list of needs for prayers and jujus but if anyone has any to spare, we really need some for the Trooper.

No comments: