Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

5.29.08

I've been staying up late working on the website and not making much progress. I think it's our computer just being to slow to handle some of the stuff but I've only been able to load one or two things then the page won't do anything so I have to close it and reopen it for more.

Last night I had two dreams, both very interesting



The first dream was ...

I saw a woman with long dark hair bent over doing something, I thought she was exercising with hand weights ? but when I got closer i saw that she was pulling in a huge net. and the net was filled with brocoli. I was surprised and looked around. I could see mountains and green and sky above, we were on some flat ground surrounded by water all the way around, but I knew we were not outside. I never saw her cast the net but I would see her pull it back in and each time there would some vegetable or sometimes fruit. once there were those small very orange things like oranges (I can't think of what they're called). And once there were many heads of cauliflowers.

This went on and on and soon I began to look around more and realized there was no sky or mountains and even no water, we were in a large circular cave. Walls on all sides and cieling, all enclosed. I still never saw her cast the net, only pull it in but she was pulling it in from the walls of the cave. Now i also noticed that when she pulled in the net it had caught huge wooden crates filled with more exotic things. One was filled with little reddish orange fruits i've seem before but don't recall the name and in that crate there were two big bags of kiwis.

I wanted to know more and approached the woman, as i did she began to stand up straight and turn. I realized what I thought was long dark hair was actually the hood of a great cloak. she turned and to my surprise her face was small and very shriveled like a mummy and her mouth was sewn shut. her eyes were like mummy eyes too, little dust eyes tho i knew she could see me. I reached my hand toward her and woke straight up.



The second dream ...

I was in darkness, kind of a dark gray. Not empty feeling, more like a simple backdrop to what was important. Then someone said loudly "Louisa Reja" (maybe Rija?) pronounced ReeHa but could be Rayha. I said what? and again very loudly and clearly someone said "Louisa Reja". I said the name back aloud and the response was the same but this time I knew it was an affirmative reply and I woke straight up. I don't know who Louisa is yet





I hope everyone has a most excellent day :)

No comments: