Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

9.20.08

Thank you ((((((((((everyone))))))))))))) for your concern! I'm feeling so much better now :)

It was a long week, I loathe being ill. I actually rarely ever am actually ill, especially that sick. Thank you for all the healing prayers and energy!

The last week was a busy one even with me in bed most of the time.

We lost 2 chicks, I think to cats of all things.

Got the windshield replaced in the Crow truck and finally actual tags instead of the expensive temporary tags.

and even mowed the yard, tho I don't actually recall doing it.

I hope everyones weekend is filled with health and joy :)

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Oh dear, did I miss something...I didn't know that you were ill. Happy to hear that you are feeling much better. So sad to hear about the chicks. It's great that you got the "Crow" truck, lol, set to go again. Take care and keep getting better and better. Hugs.

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

I'm glad your back at your blog!
Don't over do and have a relapse.