Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Meme


What are your current obsessions?
Making and doing everything by hand, or trying to. Figuring out how to do it even if I don't always do it by hand.

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Sundresses, all the time. Alone, over jeans or leggings, with sweaters or jackets, with boots or barefoot, warm or cold, all year long. But not the same one of course :)

What's for dinner? Roast lemon pepper chicken with homemade baked beans, canned corn and salad from the yard and garden.

What are you listening to? The fan.

If you were a goddess what would you be? Forgiving

What are you reading right now? Dust

Who or what makes you laugh? Almost anything, my son and the cats are the funniest tho :)

What is your favorite spring thing to do? Garden !

Where are you planning to travel next? Where ever my dreams take me.

What is the best thing you ate or drank lately? The homemade from scratch strawberry lemonade I made today. With our first strawberries from the garden :)

When was the last time you were tipsy? I'm always kind of tipsy tho not like this means. I haven't been that kind of tipsy since in many years. The last I can remember was a year or so before my son was born and I drank to much mead on Samhain.

What is your favorite ever film? Labyrinth !

What song can't you get out of your head? none

What book do you know you should read but refuse to? None really, I'll read almost anything. Except instruction manuals *~*

What is your favorite color? Black and Purple. I once read that 98 % of people grow out of their childhood favorite color, but I never did.

2 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

sundresses! i wear them almost all of the time too~usually over trousers of some kind and always with my green boots :)

i love your blog!

Granny Sue said...

What do I wear most? office clothes :-( That is just plain not right. But it is what it is.

What I'd like to wear most? housedresses and sundresses. with boots when I'm outside. One day that will happen.