Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pictures 6.11.09

I've been very busy lately, all good things as usual :) I've started a 3rd business, building websites and setting up online shops for other people. Everything is always a little chaotic when starting new but things find their place and life balances out again after a while.

I'm also going to be opening a 3rd Etsy shop soon, The Karmic Cat. For selling handmade and handcrafted goods for your animal folk :)
http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=7515073

For now here are some pictures from around the Burrow ...


Egg Sign :)
.
.
.

The veiw from the porch into the forest
.
.
.
Herb garden
.
.
.
Matilda seeing if Nik has a cookie
.
.
.
Ruby and Matilda
they do love the goat cookies :)
.
.
.
Juniper,
I was worried she wouldn't like the Bun cookies
but she loves them !
.
.
.
A big fat hen,
horribly I'm not sure whether she's Sally or Jilly
.
.
.
Tres Amigos :)
.
.
.



Herc,
It's a blurry picture but so cool because it caught his wonderful spirit.
.
.
.
Yellow Easter Lilies
.
.
.






Asiatic Fire Lilies
.
.
.


Daylilies at the driveway
.
.
.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Juli, everything is so beautiful in your busy world!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of your farm. Makes me think the Burrow must be a fairy cottage! Thanks for the cookie recipes, too.