Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Blessed Christmas !

(((((((((((((((( Everyone ))))))))))))))






Solstice Moon

4 comments:

Peggy said...

A very blessed Christmas to you Juli!! My wish for 2011 is that you will be all settled in your new homestead, happy,and healthy. Hugs my friend

the wild magnolia said...

Wishing you joy, peace, comfort and love this Christmas!

Wishing also, that you will be settled about your home soon!

Granny Sue said...

Merry merry holidays to you too, Juli. I hope to hear soon that you are in your new home and all is well once again in your world.

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Julie ~ The photo of the moon behind the trees is wonderful. Hope you and Nic had a good Christmas and that you all be blessed with a fresh start for the New Year.