Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Prayers & Energy Needed

There has been a hold up on our house. The deed, which should have been recorded some time ago, has not been. Without it being recorded, we cannot proceed. The closing was to be this Monday (the 13th) but has now been delayed. To my understanding this is the only thing stopping us from closing completely, having everything on paper and being able to move. We are long past our deadline which was Nov 30th. There are a couple of people going above and beyond to help us with this but whomever is responsible for recording the deed is not one of them. We need prayers, jujus energy, whatever you have to spare to help this person do what is needed, record the deed properly and do it immediately.

9 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

For my part, you have it! Prayers and energy.

Unknown said...

You can always count on me for prayers and as much positive energy as I can muster to send your way.

Moonflower said...

Juli, You have my prayers a energy that the person will get it done an soon for you.
June

Missouri Gal said...

Prayers coming your way! And I'll ask my Green Man guide to send you good energy! Remember, chin up! Nicole

KatB said...

I'll be hoping things work out well for you. Hang in there!

JoyceAnn said...

Prayers going up , Julie !


~ Many Blessings ~

Granny Sue said...

I missed this! Too busy to keep up with my blog reading. I hope all has worked out by now, Juli? Prayers for you either way, that all good energy and light come your way in these winter days.

Moonflower said...

Juli an Nik, Hope things are going good for you. Happy Holidays

oldcrow61 said...

Blessings and energies coming your way. I do hope things get done quickly.