Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Blessed Yule!!

We are so very Blessed!!



A nice wood stock. Mostly red and white oak
Nik, splitting firewood
Basket of kindling


Part of the pantry. Mostly dry goods and fresh foods
 


Game time! 



Times are hard but I'm so grateful to have my son home more for a few months.

No comments: