Wild Moon Cottage is a small working homestead in the pristine Ozark Mountains. We have dairy goats, poultry, organic herb and vegetable gardens, a start of a tiny fruit orchard, several black walnut trees, wild berries and fields of wildcrafting goodness. We raise our own milk, our own eggs, much of our own medicine and food. I do laundry by hand, make my own vinegar, candles, soap, bread, cheese ........ For a living I am an artist and herbalist. My goal for myself and our homestead is to be as self sufficient and self sustaining as possible.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

5.25.08

Beautiful gray day so far. Humid, still and quiet. The forest looks like a jungle, thick and oh so green.

I got a little fan to help circulate the air on the drying hanger so I can hang larger bunches to dry and get more done at a time.

Today I'm going to try and work on the website and add the teas. I'm not sure how to do it that it will make sense and look right but I'll figure it out along the way.

My dear friend Chris has Yaks and found a new baby this morning :) He named her Nightingale :) :)
You can read about his adventures and his beautiful Yaks here http://www.yakoutback.com

Merry Sun Day everyone :)

No comments: